The revised guide should not be seen as replacing the PSA Guide of , but rather as an updated tool and technical resource in population situation analysis to achieve effective implementation of the agenda for sustainable development and ICPD beyond Agenda in all countries i.
Message from the Director. Events News Outreach activities Speeches.
Photos Videos Facebook Twitter. ReliefWeb Informing humanitarians worldwide. A service provided by ReliefWeb has been the leading online source for reliable and timely humanitarian information on global crises and disasters since Going mobile, version 2: Tell us what you think!
- Second-Chance Mother: A Memoir.
- Long Road to Panama.
- A Modern Mephistopheles.
- Kernels of Hope: Real People, Real Stories.
Connect With ReliefWeb Receive news about us. Submit Content Share information through ReliefWeb to better inform humanitarians worldwide.
Population Situation Analysis (PSA)
How to submit content. Tools API - Real-time data stream to power next-generation apps. Location Maps - Country maps for your reports and presentations.
- POPULATION SITUATION ANALYSIS(PSA) WORKSHOP | Population Studies and Research Institute.
- The Machine Question: Critical Perspectives on AI, Robots, and Ethics (MIT Press).
- POPULATION SITUATION ANALYSIS(PSA) WORKSHOP 2017.
- Population Situation Analysis: A Conceptual and Methodological Guide - World | ReliefWeb.
- Perchance: A Tale of the Paraverse.
- Language of Flowers - Illustrated by Kate Greenaway?
The guide was intended to contribute to more efficient evidence-based programming, which relies on; increased capacity for data generation, development of new databases, the consolidation of available evidence and the promotion of the use of data. Since the guide was developed during the Millennium Development Goals era, it focused strongly on poverty eradication and population inequalities.
While PSA methodology and its focus on population inequality and poverty reduction remain relevant today, it is clear that some adjustments are needed to align the content and priorities to the SDGs principles and indicators within the framework of the ICPD Beyond Furthermore, the lessons learned from the conduct of the PSA in the Africa region, and indeed globally, point to the need to revise the tools and methodology.