My brainiac detective partner Elizabeth and I would have to work fast to clear my name before the end of the day!
See a Problem?
Paperback , 96 pages. Jack Gets a Clue 4.
- Sylvia, Divertissement, No. 16b: Violon Solo (Piano Reduction)?
- Series by cover;
- The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark by Nancy E. Krulik?
- Jack Gets a Clue | Awards | LibraryThing.
To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. Lists with This Book.
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Oct 13, Sydney rated it really liked it. Nov 19, Marcia rated it it was ok Shelves: A nominee for this year's state award, it was young for that target audience of grades Shark teeth go missing at the aquarium, where Jack happened to be for his sister's birthday party.mta-sts.mail.romanoguerra.com.br/50-chloroquine-phosphate-vs.php
Jack Gets a Clue: The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark No. 4 by Nancy Krulik (2012, Paperback)
Can he find them? A very simple mystery, that even the dimmest reader will be able to solve. May 26, Thomas rated it really liked it. Jun 27, Ms. Garr rated it it was ok. Quick, light mystery set in an aquarium.
Series: Jack Gets a Clue
Feb 16, Ross rated it it was ok Shelves: Seems a little young for 4th grade Fun book with good science about fish and sea life for a second grader. Ccc rated it really liked it Oct 08, D rated it it was ok May 03, Shelly rated it liked it Nov 30, Chicco rated it liked it May 19, Vibhuti rated it it was amazing Jan 26, Puja Shah rated it really liked it Jun 12, Logan rated it it was amazing Nov 10, Carys rated it it was amazing Aug 14, Amanda Tan rated it really liked it Dec 23, Eedhasood rated it it was amazing Jan 10, Jason rated it it was amazing Jun 24, Rymcwilly rated it it was ok Jun 26, Sarvinthieran rated it it was amazing Dec 13, Linda Burrell rated it it was amazing Jan 01, Elisa rated it liked it Apr 08, Jen Zimack rated it it was amazing Nov 17, When a giant shark tooth fossil goes missing during his little sister Mia's birthday party at the aquarium, Jack finds himself in really deep water--the aquarium staff accuses Jack of stealing it!
Additional Details Series Volume Number. Table Of Content Acknowledgements. A Cascade of Crashes. The Search for the Irrational Investor.
- Jack Gets a Clue #4: The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark - Nancy Krulik - Google Книги.
- The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark?
- Insurgent Public Space: Guerrilla Urbanism and the Remaking of Contemporary Cities.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today!
- Aphorismen zur Lebensweisheit (Fischer Klassik Plus 468) (German Edition).
- Applications of Public Health Education and Health Promotion Interventions.
- What is Kobo Super Points?.
The Chaos Route to Profits. The Build-Up to the Bubbles. The South Sea Fiasco.
Jack Gets a Clue #4: The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark
Bonds, Bears and Butterflies. Homebody by Joanna Gaines , Hardcover 2. Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones Set: Martin Paperback,