His book, "Music Is Medicine: Accessing Sacred Wisdom From The Master Within," highlights his dedication to empowering individuals with an intentional use of music and his speaking presentations have inspired many to achieve inner transformation cultivating more joy, freedom, and love! A musician at heart since childhood, Martin began touring as a teenager and went on to study music in East and West Africa.
- Performance Strategies for Musicians - How to Overcome Stage Fright and Performance Anxiety and Perform at Your Peak Using NLP and Visualisation: How to ... Singers, Actors, Dancers, Athletes.
- Dieci giorni nella Luce (Italian Edition).
- mklabunde | Tucson Weekly?
- Elaboration du rendement des principales cultures annuelles (Un point sur...) (French Edition).
In addition to drumming, Martin has also achieved excellence in playing the adungu bowl harp from Uganda , the akogo thumb piano from Uganda , and the Australian didgeridoo. As a multi-instrumentalist and a prolific musician, Martin has produced five music CD's and three meditation CD's. Before establishing Collective Awakening, Martin was the founder and director of The Dambe Project, a non-profit organization that utilizes West African performance art in youth mentorship and community development.
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.
Otherwise, kindly click the X icon to close. For more information, click here.
Synopsis Using universal spiritual virtues, intention, imagination and the ancient technology of sound and indigenous music, Martin Klabunde takes the reader on an inner journey to discover the spiritual meaning of music, and how music connects us to the infinite wisdom of the universe, our inner being, our cosmic memory and the sacred wisdom of the Master within each of us.
The book combines ancient, divine and cosmic knowledge around sound, music, culture, community, awareness, perception, energy, spirituality, ritual and ceremony. Martin includes a case study of the Bamana people of West Africa combined with his own spiritual experiences to provide a context for these new and ancient spiritual concepts.
- Music Is Medicine | Martin Klabunde.
- Music Is Medicine: Accessing Sacred Wisdom from the Master Within by Martin Klabunde.
- Music Is Medicine?
- Hal Leonard's The Real Christmas Book: C Edition PDF.
- The Celestial Virgin: A Fairy Tale for Grown-Up Girls.
- Payment Systems (Annual Review of Financial Economics Book 3)!
- Alices Adventures In Wonderland.