Does this product have an incorrect or missing image? Send us a new image.
TKO Sales!: Ten Knockout Strategies for Selling More of Anything by Dave Anderson
Is this product missing categories? Checkout Your Cart Price.
Description Details Customer Reviews In a cutthroat world, doing the basics of business well means the difference between winning and losing. Dave Anderson's TKO Series gives you the practical, high-impact strategies you need to build a business that can put the competition down for the count. In each book, readers will find real-world advice in a fast and powerful format that includes: Words of Wisdom or ""Right Hook Rules""-bite-sized memorable quotes Case Studies or ""Opening Bell"" Stories-real-life business lessons Effective Strategies or ""Left Hook Laws""-all-meat, no-fat business strategies Incisive or ""Standard Eight Count"" Questions-insightful inquiries that prompt the reader to action Quick or ""Knockout"" Summaries-bullet points that sum-up each chapter and offer easy reference.
TKO Sales!: Ten Knockout Strategies for Selling More of Anything
Permissions Request permission to reuse content from this site. Table of contents Introduction.
- DO KINGS DRINK WINE : SHOULD CHRISTIANS DRINK ALCOHOL.
- The Cowboy Father (Mills & Boon Love Inspired Historical).
- TKO Sales!: Ten Knockout Strategies for Selling More of Anything (Unabridged).
- iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection..
Make the first sale to yourself. Sell yourself before you sell your product. Have heart surgery every day.
TKO Sales! - Ten Knockout Strategies for Selling More of Anything (Paperback)
Opening the iTunes Store. If Apple Books doesn't open, click the Books app in your Dock.
- Meat Loaf with Stuffing Casserole Recipes (Family Casserole Recipes Book 92).
- Modernizing the North Korean System: Objectives, Method, and Application?
- The Atomic Writer.
- TKO Sales!: Ten Knockout Strategies for Selling More of Anything - Dave Anderson - Google Книги!
- The Forex Gamer - Master the Technical Trading Knowledge to Win the Game of Forex.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
View More by This Author. Description In a cutthroat world, doing the basics of business well means the difference between winning and losing.